(@ Classic Hotel Nicosia, 13/02/2018)
“Generativity: Manage it” project aims at fostering the social sector’s ability to develop and implement European projects, particularly focusing on Project Cycle Management (PCM).
After the launch of the online version of the six training modules on Project Cycle Management, CARDET invites you to a training event that aims to help learners on how to develop an effective and sustainable project. Specifically, on how to find suitable resources for turning ideas into projects, how to develop and write a proposal following Project Cycle Management and how to build up the necessary skills to successfully implement a project as a partnership
The modules cover all the fundamental issues to lead you through a learning path to Project Cycle Management.
The main topics of the modules are:
- Module 1: financial & programmatic priorities of the EU2020 strategy within various programs
- Module 2: how to structure an innovative and sustainable project idea
- Module 3: building an international, national, local partnership
- Module 4: submission procedures according to the guidelines of the European Commission
- Module 5: implementation, evaluation, valorization, dissemination, exploitation of project results
The event will take place on Tuesday 13th of February 2018, at the Classic Hotel Nicosia, from 9 am to 1 pm.
Training event will follow complimentary meal.
Attendees will get a certification of attendance.
To register please fill out the form.
“Generativity: Manage it” project has been funded from the European Commission under the Erasmus+ program cooperation for innovation & the exchange of good practices, Strategic Partnerships for adult education. Project number:2016-1-BE01-KA204-016279