CARDET is announcing a new job opening: Office Accountant & Administrator.
This position is open for full-time engagement, depending on qualifications and availability. A very attractive remuneration package will be offered to successful candidates, depending on qualifications and experience.
Interested individuals please submit your updated CV and a cover letter to the Hiring Committee via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. In the letter, please indicate the position you are interested in. For more information please contact us via email. Positions will remain open until they are filled.
Only applicants who are shortlisted will be contacted.
Office Accountant & Administrator
For this position we are looking for the employment of a high caliber individual who demonstrates the following attributes:
- Strong writing, communication, and organization skills
- Fluent in Greek and English languages
- Dynamic personality with strong teamwork skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Willing to learn and take initiatives
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent team skills
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform standard office administrative and accounting needs
- Issue invoices and manage payments
- Cash flow management
- Complete tasks relating to VAT, social insurance, tax authorities, banks, etc.
- Interaction with external accounting firm
- Interaction with vendors and partners
- Staff contract management
- Vacation process management
- Employee handbook management
- Office support
- Develop project budgets
- Manage projects and offer administrative support for research projects
- Prepare financial reports as needed for projects
- Execute any other duty and responsibility assigned by the Management Team
- Have a university degree
- Have LCCI Accounting intermediate or higher or similar qualification
- Have at least 2 years’ experience in a similar position
- Basic bookkeeping and financial recording skills
- Have the ability to foster motivation within the project team to meet tight deadlines.
DOWNLOAD FOR OFFLINE READING